So you've hired an employee? Great! But what's next?
Onboarding is the process of transitioning someone into your company once you've offered them the job, and up until they're all trained up. First impressions are everything, and having a strong onboarding process in place ensures a) you're covering all of your compliance bases and doing things properly, b) you're making your new employee feel welcomed, and c) the transition is smooth and they are up and running in their new role as soon as possible.
The onboarding toolkit is a step-by-step guide to create your own process, with all of the templates needed. We cover all of your compliance bases, so you don't need to worry about forgetting any important steps. Happy onboarding!
The Onboarding Toolkit
This 13-page guide includes:
Information about why an onboarding process is important, what it includes, and how to create one
All the templates you need to get started, that can be used as is, or customized to your needs
- employer onboarding checklist
- new employee onboarding instructions
- new hire form
- employer orientation checklist
- links to the legislatively-required documents you must provide
- We've also included a BONUS outplacement checklist that walks you step-by-step through what you need to consider when someone is exiting your company