A comprehensive health and safety program is an essential part of operating a safe and compliant* workplace. This guide will equip you with the knowledge to develop health and safety best practices and protocols for your business so you will be ready for a surprise visit from the Ministry of Labour. It includes every form template you need to save you hours creating your own, and walks you step-by-step through each section. Easy peasy!
* Note that this is designed for businesses subject to regulations such as the ESA and OHSA in the Province of Ontario
The Health & Safety Program Guide
This 40-page guide includes:
- An overview of your workplace requirements and responsibilities
- Comprehensive information about conducting workplace inspections, holding meetings, assessing and controlling hazards, training your team, establishing a health & safety team, and more
- 20 additional templates and resources to save you so. much. time. developing your own
- A step-by-step guide to creating your program binder
- A visual of what your health and safety board should look like and links to all required materials
- A master health & safety program checklist to ensure you've got every piece covered
Once you've completed your program, you can opt to have us review it and provide feedback for a small additional fee.